How to Short Staking XPR in Proton Wallet – Proton Wallet provides a Staking feature for proton holders (XPR) and it is one of the ways to actin in the blockchain network.
For those of you who have bought Proton (XPR) on OKEX or KuCoin and want to keep it for a long time, you can move it to Proton Wallet so you can do Staking (Short Stake and Long Stake). Surely this is the easiest way to get stable profit from cryptocurrency.
How to Short Staking XPR in Proton Wallet
- Download Proton Wallet on the official website www.protonchain.com which is already available for Android and iOS.
- Deposit or buy XPR, After downloading Proton Wallet, first create an account and buy XPR from the exchange or transfer XPR that you have from other wallets like Okex or KuCoin.
- Asset status is displayed as it is on your cellphone screen, you can press the + button to update stakes and can select Short Stake so that it can be claimed every day (24 hours)
- Choose 100 percent XPR for all stakes and for Short Stake, you must choose 4 block producers to choose from.
- After that click Done.
- For short staking, you can claim the prize once a day by opening the short staking panel and pressing Claim Now .
Staking prizes can only be claimed once every 24 hours and wait another 24 hours the next day to process the prize claim. However, when you want to withdraw or transfer to USDT, you can stop staking first and wait another 24 hours for a refund. (make sure you press the refund button after 24 hours of stopping the stake)
After 24 hours, you can only follow the tutorial on How to Transfer XPR Tokens so that they can be transferred to the USDT Exchange Cryptocurrency or disbursed to a bank.